Size Guides & Washing Instructions
Whilst sizes of children and adults vary, we would like to suggest the following. (Shorts and bottoms include elasticated waist with drawstring)
|Shirts/Tops||Size||Chest Size||Shorts/Bottoms||Size||Waist Size|
|Ages 6 - 7||SB||26/28"||Ages 6 - 7||SB||21/23"|
|Ages 8 - 10||B||30/32"||Ages 8 - 10||B||24/26"|
|Ages 11 - 13||Y||34/36"||Ages 11 - 13||Y||27/29"|
|Ages 14 - 16||S Mens||38/40"||Ages 14 - 16||S Mens||30/32"|
|Open Age||L Mens||42/44"||Open Age||L Mens||33/35"|
|XL Open Age||XL||46/48"||XL Open Age||XL||37/39"|
Be sure of your size, we will send a sample of our teamstrips on 7 day approval for you to examine for quality and size. Simply add the required items (maximum of 6 clothing items only please) to your shopping basket and click the 'request samples' button at the bottom of the shopping cart page.
Caring for your kit
Pendle kits are manufactured from top quality materials.
All fabrics undergo stringent quality tests to ensure durability and washability.
They will give many years of service if properly cared for.
- To avoid dye transfer do not bundle together for any length of time, particularly important on first wash.
- Remove excess mud and wash as soon as possible, soak if necessary.
- Use pre-wash on heavily stained kit.
- Do not wash light with dark garments.
- Follow the recommended washing temperature.
- Do not over load the washing machine.
- Do not tumble dry hot and NEVER tumble dry waterproof garments.
- Never iron printed motifs.
If you have any further questions about our kit sizes, please fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.